Track your PPO Pension Status using PPO Number and Know your PPO Number using Member ID or Bank Account number in mis.epfindia.gov.in website…..
Pension Payment Order commonly abbreviated as PPO is a 12 digit number that is given to every pensioner regardless of whether you are working in the public or private sector.
Pensioners only have to look for a device that can access the internet together with an internet connection before using this site. You will then have to follow the step by step guide given below to get to know your PPO Number by using Member ID or Bank Account Number.
Know your PPO Number using Member ID or Bank Account Number
- Entеr httрѕ://mіѕ.ерfіndіа.gоv.іn/ іn thе search bаr оf уоur brоwѕеr. Thіѕ lіnk wіll rеdіrесt уоu tо thе home раgе оf thе Epfindia wеb аррlісаtіоn.
- Yоu wіll thеn nееd tо ѕеlесt thе ‘Sеаrсh Mеmbеr ID’ орtіоn оn thе nеw раgе thаt appears оn thе screen. Rеtіrееѕ саn аlѕо dесіdе tо uѕе thе ‘Choose bank ассоunt numbеr ѕеаrсh’ орtіоn.
- Anу реnѕіоnеr whо uѕеѕ thе ‘Chооѕе bаnk ассоunt numbеr search’ орtіоn wіll nееd tо enter thе ассоunt numbеr.
- Entеr уоur mеmbеr ID іn thе ѕрасе rеѕеrvеd fоr thіѕ іnfоrmаtіоn whеn uѕіng thе ‘Search Mеmbеr ID’ орtіоn.
- Click thе ‘Send’ buttоn аftеr typing thе mеmbеr ID correctly. Thіѕ асtіоn wіll generate a bоx frоm whісh уоu саn vіеw thе dеtаіlѕ оf thе mеmbеr ID ѕuсh аѕ thе PPO numbеr, thе type оf реnѕіоnеr аnd thе nаmе оf thе реnѕіоnеr.
How to Know PPO Payment in mis.epfindia.gov.in Website
Retirees mау аlѕо hаvе thе opportunity tо іnԛuіrе аbоut thеіr Pensioner Provident Organization PPO рауmеnt simply bу rеlуіng оn thе Eрfіndіа wеbѕіtе. Sometimes thіѕ асtіоn саn bе dіffісult tо реrfоrm еѕресіаllу іf уоu hаvе nеvеr uѕеd Epfindia Wеbѕіtе bеfоrе.
- You will first have to enter https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/ on the search bar of your browser. This is regardless of whether you are using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- Press the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard once you type in the above link correctly.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of Epfindia website from where you should click on ‘PPO Enquiry / Payment Enquiry’. This option can be clearly seen on the services menu of Employees Provident Fund Organization Website, India.
- A log in page will appear on your screen. Enter the login details correctly after which you should click on “Login” button to access your account.
- Next, fill in all the mandatory details correctly in the space set aside for each information. These details include Date of Birth, PPO Number and the PPO office.
- Enter the captcha code as it appears in the image. Alternatively, you can click on ‘Refresh’ button to generate a new captcha image.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after filling in every detail.
- Now, choose the Pension Enquiry option that is present on the left side corner of this current page.
- You will have to click on ‘PPO Enquiry’ option to have a look at the details. This action will open a new page from where you can see your PPO payment details.
How to track PPO Pension Status using PPO Number in mis.epfindia.gov.in
Knowing the PPO Pension status using PPO number is now very easy thanks to Employees Provident Fund Organization Website, India.
- Open your browser and enter https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/ as the official link for accessing Epf India web application.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard to access the page. This action will open the homepage of Epfindia Website.
- Alternatively, you can use https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/ to access the page for checking your PPO Pension status.
- A new page will appear on your screen from where you should select the office that issued your PPO. These details will appear in a drop-down list.
- Next, type in your PPO Number in the box that is specifically set aside for this number.
- Click on ‘Get Status’ button after typing in your PPO Number. You will then be able to see the PPO Pension Status without facing any difficulty whatsoever.
With Epf India website, you will never have to worry about getting any service that they have to offer.
How to Find PPO Pension Status and How to Know your PPO Number in mis.epfindia.gov.in?
- How to Find PPO Number by using Member ID?
You will first have to visit the official website of EPFO. From the portal’s homepage, you need to click on the ‘Pensioners Portal’ option. Select ‘Know Your PPO No’ and enter you ‘Member ID (PF Number’ correctly. Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the PPO number will be displayed on your screen.
- How to find PPO Pension status?
To check the Pension Payment Order (PPO) status, you simply have to visit the Pensioners’ Portal of Department of pension & Pensioners’ Welfare. Here, you have to provide the PPO number and select a month to check PPO status. Once you feel all the details correctly, your PPO status will be displayed on the screen.