Track your PPO Pension Status using PPO Number and Know your PPO Number using Member ID or Bank Account number in mis.epfindia.gov.in website…..
Pension Payment Order commonly abbreviated as PPO is a 12 digit number that is given to every pensioner regardless of whether you are working in the public or private sector. Getting your PPO number is now
very easy since pensioners have to rely on Epf India Website. This website has proven to be a step in the right direction since pensioners no longer have to go through tedious processes in order to get their PPO Number.
Pensioners only have to look for a device that can access the internet together with an internet connection before using this site. You will then have to follow the step by step guide given below to get to know your PPO Number by using Member ID or Bank Account Number.
Know your PPO Number using Member ID or Bank Account Number
- Entеr httрѕ://mіѕ.ерfіndіа.gоv.іn/ іn thе search bаr оf уоur brоwѕеr. Thіѕ lіnk wіll rеdіrесt уоu tо thе home раgе оf thе Epfindia wеb аррlісаtіоn.
- Yоu wіll thеn nееd tо ѕеlесt thе ‘Sеаrсh Mеmbеr ID’ орtіоn оn thе nеw раgе thаt appears оn thе screen. Rеtіrееѕ саn аlѕо dесіdе tо uѕе thе ‘Choose bank ассоunt numbеr ѕеаrсh’ орtіоn.
- Anу реnѕіоnеr whо uѕеѕ thе ‘Chооѕе bаnk ассоunt numbеr search’ орtіоn wіll nееd tо enter thе ассоunt numbеr.
- Entеr уоur mеmbеr ID іn thе ѕрасе rеѕеrvеd fоr thіѕ іnfоrmаtіоn whеn uѕіng thе ‘Search Mеmbеr ID’ орtіоn.
- Click thе ‘Send’ buttоn аftеr typing thе mеmbеr ID correctly. Thіѕ асtіоn wіll generate a bоx frоm whісh уоu саn vіеw thе dеtаіlѕ оf thе mеmbеr ID ѕuсh аѕ thе PPO numbеr, thе type оf реnѕіоnеr аnd thе nаmе оf thе реnѕіоnеr.
How to Know PPO Payment in mis.epfindia.gov.in Website
Pensioners can also get the chance to enquire about their PPO Payment by simply relying on Epfindia Website. This action can sometimes be difficult to perform especially if you have never used Epfindia Website before. However, you do not have to worry since the simple step by step explanation below will help you know your PPO Payment within a couple of minutes.
- You will first have to enter https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/ on the search bar of your browser. This is regardless of whether you are using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- Press the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard once you type in the above link correctly.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of Epfindia website from where you should click on ‘PPO Enquiry / Payment Enquiry’. This option can be clearly seen on the services menu of Employees Provident Fund Organization Website, India.
- A log in page will appear on your screen. Enter the login details correctly after which you should click on “Login” button to access your account.
- Next, fill in all the mandatory details correctly in the space set aside for each information. These details include Date of Birth, PPO Number and the PPO office.
- Enter the captcha code as it appears in the image. Alternatively, you can click on ‘Refresh’ button to generate a new captcha image.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after filling in every detail.
- Now, choose the Pension Enquiry option that is present on the left side corner of this current page.
- You will have to click on ‘PPO Enquiry’ option to have a look at the details. This action will open a new page from where you can see your PPO payment details.
How to track PPO Pension Status using PPO Number in mis.epfindia.gov.in
Knowing the PPO Pension status using PPO number is now very easy thanks to Employees Provident Fund Organization Website, India. Any person who wants to make use of this service without moving from their current location will have to follow the guide given below.
- Open your browser and enter https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/ as the official link for accessing Epf India web application.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard to access the page. This action will open the homepage of Epfindia Website.
- Alternatively, you can use https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/ to access the page for checking your PPO Pension status.
- A new page will appear on your screen from where you should select the office that issued your PPO. These details will appear in a drop-down list.
- Next, type in your PPO Number in the box that is specifically set aside for this number.
- Click on ‘Get Status’ button after typing in your PPO Number. You will then be able to see the PPO Pension Status without facing any difficulty whatsoever.
Services Available in mis.epfindia.gov.in Website
Employees Provident Fund Organization Website has quite a number of services that employees and employers can rely on. Initially, employees had to avail themselves physically in Epfindia offices in order to get these services. However, this is now a thing of the past since we are living in an internet era where most things take place online. Some of the services that you can get when using Epf India Website are explained below.
In order to register your establishment, you will have to access Epf India website before clicking on ‘Establishment Registration’ option. This action will open a new page on the site from where you should log into your account using a User id and Password. You can then complete the establishment registration by filling in all the mandatory details.
Status of Establishments
This service is specifically set aside for any person who wants to check the status of their establishments. By doing so, you will be able to know whether your establishment registration was successful. You will have to open Epfindia website and click on ‘Status of Establishments’ option. A drop down box containing details like List of Exempted Establishments, Exempted Return Manual and Provisional Monthly Estimate of Payroll. Click on the most suitable option to check your establishment status.
Updating your KYC Details
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) members can update their KYC details online using Epf India Website. All you have to do is open the site and click on ‘KYC Updation (Member)’ option. You can then make the necessary changes before finally saving this information.
Other services that you can get from Epf India Website include:
- Online Claims Member Account Transfer
With Epf India website, you will never have to worry about getting any service that they have to offer.