Simplest way to track the Employees Provident Fund EPF Claim Status by login unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in website….
A member of the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) can claim his or her status online in four ways. To claim your status, you are required to have these three important things; Employees Provident Fund Account Number, Employee Provident Fund regional office,Establishment or the company code and the extension codes. With these three,you will be able to claim your status online easily. The below procedures are to help EPFO members claim their PF status online.
Track EPF Claim Status at EPFO website unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
- To track your Provident Fund EPF claim status, visit the Employee Provident Fund Organization official website using this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the official home page and click on the option ‘Click Here To Know Your Claim Status’.
- You will be redirected to another page where you are supposed to select the state of your Provident Fund office.
- A drop-down menu will appear with several regional PF offices, select the relevant one for you.
- When selecting the PF office you choose will be highlighted with their respective codes and the two remaining boxes will show nothing.
- On the same page in the third box, members are asked to enter the 7-digit code, and in the fourth box, you will also be requested to enter the sub-code or the extension code. If you do not have any extension, codes leave the space empty and move on to the next step. In the fifth box, you will be required to fill in your account number, which has seven digits.
- Confirm that all the details you have a key in are correct and then press on the option‘Submit’.
- Your EPF claim status will appear on your screen where you can see them.
How to Claim your Status Online By using Your Universal Account Number (UAN)
- To claim your PF status using your UAN number, visit the Employee Provident Fund Organization official website using this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
- You will be redirected to their home page where you are to press on the “Our Services” option.
- A drop-down menu will appear, pick on the “For Employees” option and click on it.
- You will be redirected to another page where you are will click on the option,”Click Here to Check your Claim Status.
- You will then be redirected to yet another page, where you will be asked to select your regional state where your EPFO is located.
- The member will also select the city of EPFO office where you applied for your Provident Fund claim.
- Enter the establishment code of your employer, which you were given when applying for you PF.
- The next step is to key in your 7-digit number Pf account number that you were given when creating the Provident Fund Account.
- Confirm that all the spaces have been correctly filled and press the option “Submit”.
- If you have filled all the details correctly, the claim status of your Provident Fund amount will appear on your screen, and you can see how much is in your account.
Checking EPF Claim Status by sending SMS
One can also check their Provident Fund claims through an SMS, and your PF balance will be sent straight to your mobile phone through your registered number through the following procedure;
- Visit the official Employee Provident Fund Organization website using this link
- On the home page go to the area showing “Our Services” and click on it.
- Choose the “For Employees” option and click on it.
- Press the option “PF Balance” or the “Members Passbook”.
- Enter your PAN, after your member balance has been displayed on the screen.
- Click on the option “Submit”.
- After some time a message will be sent to your registered number showing your full balance and your UAN status.
- You may decide to download the PF slip from the link sent, or you can check it directly on the screen.
Check your PF Claim Status by giving Missed Call
The fourth method that one can use to get their PF balance is through a missed call. Here is the procedure on how one claims their PF using a missed call.The process is quite simple when compared to those three above because you will only need to have a smartphone and leave a simple missed call;
- Using the mobile number you used when registering for your Provident Fund Account, make a missed call to 011-22901406.
- You will be asked to select the language you would like to use. There are various languages on the list, which include English, Telugu, Hindi and many more.
- After selecting the language, your Employee Provident Fund claims details will be delivered to you.