Know your Universal Account Number Status or UAN Status using Member ID / Aadhaar Number / PAN number at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in website…..
Every employed person working in India must have a PF Account and a PF number which he or she will use to see and keep a record of his/her provident fund details. The PF Account is linked to the different employers of different firms. This means that in case an employee moves to another job, he or she will be given a new PF number, which is linked to the new employer. If you have changed jobs multiple times and you now have several accounts, you are expected to request Employees Provident Fund Organization to transfer all your previous funds to your current PF account.
In October 2014, this organization introduced a service where an employee can handle all his Provident Funds accounts under one platform. In this article we can see detailed process on UAN Status checking procedure.
How to track your EPFO UAN Status through unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
The following steps to give more data about on Universal Account Number Status shortly called as UAN Status. Here is the tracking process are as follows…
- Log in to the UAN online portal which offers the UAN services using this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/.
- After logging into the above mentioned URL. On the screen, press on the tab with the option “Know your status” option.
- It will be redirected to a page where you will fill in the relevant spaces with the relevant information. Select your state and from the drop-down menu enter your member ID then followed by your other details like name, date of birth, registration mobile number, your email address, etc.
- Then press the option ‘Get Authorization Pin,’ and a new set pin will be sent to your mobile number, and this is the same point where you get to see if your status is active or not.
- Insert your new pin number and click on the ‘Confirm the One Time Password and get UAN’ option.
- After some few minutes, your Universal Account Number will be sent to your mobile number.
How to Know the Universal Account Number Status?
- How to check UAN Status Online?
Visit the https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ after that you must click on 'Know your UAN'. It is redirected to the another page. Enter your Mobile Number and Captcha code. Click on 'Request OTP'. After entering the One time password it will show your status of Universal Account Number.
- How to Get UAN Details?
Just type this URL in Google Chrome / Mozilla / Safari / Opera browser address bar https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/. Just login to Enter your UAN and Password. After you can click on 'View' option then it will shows a drop down menu again hit on 'UAN Details'. That's it will shows the full information.