Checking Procedure on Universal Account Number UAN Allotment for Existing PF Account at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in website…
The Universal Account Number (UAN) is a 12-digit unique number that’s assigned to every employee making contributions to the Employee Provided Fund (EPF). This number is allotted by the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and does not change no matter how many times you switch jobs. Instead, the EPFO only allots a new EPF Account (ID or member identification linked to the UAN.
Steps to Check UAN Allotment for Existing PF Account
Checking UAN allotment for PF online does not have to be the underlying reason why you’re going through a hard time. Provided you understand what is expected, it will only be a matter of time before you access the information you need.
To help you get started, below are the simple tips to follow whenever you want to check UAN allotment for an existing PF account.
- Open your most up-to-date web browser and type in https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ on the search tab. Click on the ‘Enter’ button to initiate a search
- You’ll be redirected to the official UAN member portal. Here, you can see the Important Links section that is just below the Login details.
- Now click on the ‘UAN Allotment for Existing PF Account’ link
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to enter your registered mobile number. Ensure the mobile number is linked to Aadhaar
- Next, correctly fill in the Captcha Code as it appears on the image
- Click on the ‘Get OTP’ option
- A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will then be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP as shown the empty box aside for this detail
- Finally, enter the Member Details after which you can check the UAN allotment for the existing account
There you have it, what it takes to check UAN allotment for an existing account without encountering any issues whatsoever. Remember, there are no restrictions on how many times you can leverage the UAN member portal.
How to know the UAN Allotment for Existing PF Account?
- How to get UAN for existing PF Number?
Visit EPFO website using your Smartphone or Personal Computer. Sign in to your account by filling the login credentials. Once you access your account, you need to click on ‘Regular Individual’ tab under ‘Member’ section. Enter your details such as PAN and select the ‘Approval’ option to approve all the details. It is then that you will get your UAN number.
- How to check UAN allotment for Existing PF Account?
Visit the official website of EPFO and select the ‘Important Links’ section. Now click on the ‘UAN Allotment for Existing PF Account’ link before you enter your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and enter the Member Details. It is then that you can check the UAN allotment for the existing account.