How to Activate UAN Login Employee Registration / UAN Activation and Procedure on EPF UAN Login Employer at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in website…..
As a new employee, you will need to register to get your new Employer UAN Login that will be used by all your employers. The employee will need to log into his or her account to enjoy the various services offered by EPFO. Therefore, it is essential for each employee to create a EPF UAN Login Employee Registration to receive the excellent services provided like withdrawing funds, transferring funds and checking your Provident Fund Epf India PF Balance without UAN / with UAN.
To register for UAN Login Activation, you can fill the application form so that you can allot your Universal Account Number. The process of acquiring the UAN number is mostly done by your employer, and then he will later provide you with the UAN number, or one can even get it online.
Every Employee can change your job then you have to contact your employer to get the UAN number. The employer will request to the current employer. They will require to create the new id for you. In case you lost the UAN, EPFO also gives the procedure on how to get the UAN to forget the password.
Here are the benefits of having a UAN number
- It connects and lists all your UAN account under one roof. You can keel all track record and all your saving at one account.
- It helps you to chance to withdraw your PF balance instant.
- You can check PF balance with the UAN number and see all statements of credits and disbursement in one tap.
- You can enable the instant SMS confirmation on credit to your PF account. It is an excellent help of the UAN account and your savings.
UAN is started from the year 2014 and become very important as the whole process of maintaining the PF record move to the online. You can not only access to the PF account, but you can also keep a track record of the savings systematically. So get your UAN number now.
To register new employees follow this procedure;
- The employer should visit the EPFO online portal through https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/
- On the right side of the screen, you will see a section named as ‘Establishment Sign In’ where one is expected to fill in their username and a password and then press the option ‘sign in.’
- You will be successfully logged into the portal.
- On the main page of the employer portal, search and press on the ‘Member’ option and a drop-down menu will appear, select the ‘Register Individual’ option.
- The employee should fill in all the relevant details on his or her member name, relationship, date of birth, date of joining, the gender details and many more.
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ option and the new employee will be registered under the Employee Provident Fund Organization.
Now the new employee can quickly log into her user portal having the username, password and the UAN number using this procedure;
- Visit the official Unified Portal Epfindia website using this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/.
- On that home page, check on the right side, and you will see a portion where you need to fill in some details.
- Enter your Universal Account Number (UAN Login ID) plus your UAN Login Password that you had set when registering.
- Enter the Captcha code as shown below on screen carefully and then press the option “Login.”
- You would be logged in to your member account where you will be able to enjoy different services offered by the EPFO if you entered your details correctly.
Procedure on Activate UAN Login Activation in unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
The Universal Account Number(UAN) is a number allotted to each employee in India by the Employment Provident Funds Organization (EPFO). The employees use the Universal Account Number until their retirement. The number is unique to each and can be used throughout India. It is also manageable for all organizations.
To get this number, employees have to register online and contribute monthly to their Employment Provident Funds account. This service was introduced to employees so that they could get help in different areas like withdrawing their funds, transfer their money fast and efficiently and many more.
In case your account has not been used for quite some time, it might become inactive. This means that it is hard for anyone to log in and check what is going on in their account. To avail the EPFO online services, you need to activate your UAN account and number first.
- Visit the official Employment Provident Fund Organization website using this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ (UAN Status available in the portal).
- On the screen, search out the tab for the option “Activate UAN” and click on it.
- After pressing the activate UAN option, a detailed online form should appear. One that you should fill in with relevant information.
- Fill in all your details carefully and correctly to avoid any errors from occurring.
- The next step is to click on the “Get Authorization Pin” option.
- A 4-digit pin number will be automatically sent to your mobile number used when registering for the UAN number.
- Click on the checkbox below and enter the 4-digit pin number you just received on your mobile number.
- Press on the “Submit” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where the employees’ name will be shown to him or her to check if they are correct and verify everything is excellent for example, spelling mistakes.
- The employee has now the power to create a unique username and password for the Employee Provident Fund Account.
- The next step is to fill in your date of birth, next of kin’ name and other relevant details then click on the checkbox.
- You will now be required to create a new password, enter it and then re-enter it for security and verification purposes.
- The final step is to enter your email address ID and press on the “Submit” option.
- The EPFO will send you the UAN Login registration message to your mobile phone.
- Enter the received Authorized Pin on the blank box and press the “Submit” option.
The above instructions are the process to Activate Epfindia UAN Login ID.
How to change the UAN Password of your Account
- In order to change the password of the UAN Account, click on the Accounts Tab.
- Now click on change uan password.
- Enter the old password which you received as SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Enter a new password.
- Confirm new password.
- Click on the update button.
- You successfully changed your account’s password.
UAN plays a vital role in helping employers and employees manage and maintain their provident fund account well. UAN has been helping in ensuring smooth operations and the functioning of your provident fund account. With all the features in a single place, maintaining your provident fund account will now be hassle-free.