Online Checking Process on CCLA Telangana Land Status, Adangal, 1B, Pahani & ROR at ccla.telangana.gov.in…
The state government of Telangana boasts a unique and beneficial initiative of digitizing all land records. Rather than making do with endless visits to the state offices, you can now access your land details online. This comes as good news, especially when at a time when people are trying to reduce physical interaction to contain the spread of COVID-19.
But before you take advantage of the CCLA Telangana website, you need to understand what it takes to reap maximum rewards. Fortunately, that’s what this simple guide will help you unearth today. Read on to learn how to check Telangana Adangal, 1B, Pahani & ROR online.
Steps to Check Telangana Land Status,1B, Pahani / Adangal, ROR at ccla.telangana.gov.in
- First things first, you need to visit CCLA Telangana official website (Dharani Telangana) using https://ccla.telangana.gov.in as the URL
- Once on the homepage, click on the ‘Your Pahani’ tab to proceed
- You’ll be redirected to a new webpage where you have to enter your Account Number, Survey Number, or Aadhaar Number
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button, after which you should select your District Name, Division Name, and Mandal Zone Name
- You also have to choose your Survey Number or Khata Number
- After filling in the above details correctly, you should click on the ‘Pattadar Name’ option
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device where you can see the requested information regarding your land
- To take a printout of the information for future references, click on the ‘Print’ option, and you’re good to go
How to Check Telangana Land Status and Telangana Adangal at ccla.telangana.gov.in?
How to check Telangana Land Record Status at ccla.telangana.gov.in
It is very simple process just go through ccla.telangana.gov.in. End of the page you can see ‘Know your Land Status’. Just hit on it. In that page again choose ‘Land Details Search’. It will redirected to another page. Just enter the details as shown on the screen.
How to check Telangana Adangal at ccla.telangana.gov.in
Again visit the Telangana Land Administration website i.e https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/. After opening the website you can hit on ‘Adangal’ option. After that you can choose your district, mandal, village. Then enter the number. Hit on search.
With just a simple click of a button, you can now check CCLA Telangana Adangal, 1B, Pahani & ROR at the Maa Bhoomi website without going through a lot. Be sure to follow the above steps to complete the process anytime, anywhere.