Guidelines on how to recover forgot UAN password reset in unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/….
In case you lose or forget your UAN password or UAN number, do not scare. The Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has provided the facility to enable the members to edit their details like resetting their passwords. This means that if you had lost or forgotten your UAN login password and UAN number you can easily edit them from the EPF account and recover your account back. Here is a step-by-step procedure on how members can recover their lost UAN password and reset to new ones that are easy to remember
How to Forgot UAN Password Reset in unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
- To reset your UAN password, visit the Employee Provident Fund Organization official website using this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/.
- On the home page below where you are to fill your login details, there is an option “Forgot password,” click on it.
- You will be redirected to another page asking you to enter your UAN number.
- Below that you will be asked to enter a captcha code and then click on the ‘submit’ option.
- You will again be redirected to a new window where you will be asked to fill in your Universal Account Number and the mobile number used during registration.
- Key in the details and press the ‘Yes’ option.
- A onetime password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the given password and click on the ‘Verify’ option.
- Once the password is verified, you will be allowed into your account and asked to create a new password; this is where you reset to a new password that you can easily recall.
- You will enter the new password twice to confirm that they are the same in the confirm password section.
- Press the ‘Reset’ option and wait for the confirmation that the password has been successfully reset.
- From there you have successfully changed your Universal Account Number password. In case your password was not reset successfully, you can repeat the above process and make sure that you fill in everything correctly especially when entering the new password and confirming it again.
- Now you can be able to easily log into your Employee Provident Funds Account using the new password you created.
How to Change UAN Login Password
A complex password they registered with may confuse some employees. You can change or reset UAN Login password using your Universal Account Number or your Provident Fund Number. If you forgot your pin, this is how you reset it;
- Visit the official Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) official website using this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/.
- On the login page, click on the option ‘Forgot Password’, which is on the right-hand side of the home page.
- You will be redirected to another page, click on the option ‘Forget UAN Password’ to be then redirected to yet another page.
- On this other page, you will be requested to enter your UAN number and the Captcha code given below. After key in them incorrectly clicks on the ‘Submit’ option.
- You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your Universal Account Number UAN and your registered mobile number. Finalize by clicking on the option,’ Yes.’
- A one-time password will be automatically sent to your registered mobile phone. Enter it in the provided space and then click on the option, ‘Verify.’
- Once the password has been verified, you will be allowed back into your account where you can reset or change your password to your desired password.
- Create the new password and ensure that you create one that you can easily remember or relate to, re-enter it for confirmation and then press the ‘Submit’ option.
- Once the password has been successfully reset, you will now be able to log in using your Universal Account Number and confirm all your details.
- To confirm if your login details have been successfully saved, log out of the Employee Provident Fund Organization website.
- After logging out, you will be taken back to the EPFO website home page with the option to log in.
- Fill in the login form using your new password, the form is found on the right side of the home page.
- You will also be required to key in your Universal Account Number and the new password you created.
- Type in the Captcha codes given below to verify that you are not a computer.
- You will then be redirected to your home page where you can see your Employee Provident Fund statements and many more. You can download it if you wish.
Using the above methods, employees can easily reset or change their password in case they lose or forget their initial passwords. It is important for members to use passwords that they can easily remember. The methods are quite easy, and this will help you continue enjoying the online services offered by the Employees Provident Fund Organization(EPFO).