Guwahati / Gauhati High Court Case Status by Case Number wise, Advocate Name Wise, FIR Number wise, Filing Number wise and Party wise at ghconline.gov.in website….
Initially known as the High Court of Assam and Nagaland, it boasts the largest jurisdiction in terms of states. And that doesn’t come as a surprise as it covers the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, and Mizoram.
With such a large covering, the High Court is now offering e-Services to ensure timely delivery of its services. One such service entails checking your case status. Below are some of the ways to check Gauhati High Courts case status without the hassle.
Gauhati High Court Case Status Search by Case Number Wise at ghconline.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Guwahati High Court using https://ghconline.gov.in/ as the URL
- On the homepage, you need to click on the ‘Case Status’ link, and a drop-down list will appear
- From the drop-down list, click on the ‘Case Number’ option
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you have to fill in your Case Type, Case Number, and Case Years in the given field
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears before you can finally click on the ‘Submit’ button to access the information
Gauhati High Court Case Status Search by Advocate Number Wise at ghconline.gov.in
- On your preferred web browser, visit https://ghconline.gov.in/
- Here, select the ‘Case Status’ link
- Now click on the ‘Advocate Number’ option from the drop-down list
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you need to fill in all the details including the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears on the image
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to check your case status
Gauhati HC Case Status by FIR Number wise at ghconline.gov.in
- Please go via this URL https://ghconline.gov.in/
- Just find this word ‘Case Status’. Click on it. It can be redirected to ecourts official website.
- Again find this keyword ‘FIR Number’. Hit on it
- Choose Police Station, Enter FIR Number & Year and Captcha code. Hit on go.
How to check Guwahati / Gauhati HC Case Status by Filing Number / Case Type wise at ghconline.gov.in?
How to track the Gauhati HC Case Status by Filing Number wise at ghconline.gov.in?
Go through the main portal https://ghconline.gov.in/. Then hit on case status. It will take to another page. In that page hit on ‘Filing Number’. After that Enter the Filing number, Year and Captcha image then hit on GO.
How to check the Gauhati HC Case Status by Case type wise at ghconline.gov.in?
Go to the official website https://ghconline.gov.in/. After that Case Status > Case Type. Then Choose the Case type and Enter the Year & Captcha image then click on GO.
Checking Gauhati High Court case status is now a walk in the park thanks to their eCourts services. Why not try the website today and avoid the hassle that comes with visiting the court’s physical offices!