Online process on Madras High Court Case Status or Madras HC Case Status by Case Number wise and Advocate name wise at hcmadras.tn.nic.in website…..
As is the case with other courts across India, the Madras High Court is now leveraging the internet when providing its services. Rather than making do with endless trips to the court, you can now access the information you need online. That comes as good news, especially when people are trying to observe the set COVID-19 restrictions.
One of the services you can access online is Madras High Court case status. In short, this is the information on pending and disposed cases of the court for advocates, judges of lower courts, and the litigant public. Below is how you can access this information online. Also Read PF Balance Checking process
Madras High Court case status by Case Number at hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Follow the simple steps given below to check High Court of Madras case status using the case number;
- First up, visit the High Court of Madras official website- https://hcmadras.tn.nic.in/index.html
- Here, you have to select the ‘Case Status’ option, and a drop-down list will appear
- From the drop-down list, click on the ‘Case Number’ link
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the site where you should select the ‘Case Type’
- Correctly fill in the ‘Case Number’ and ‘Case Year’ in the given field
- Type a valid ‘Captcha’ as it is as shown in image
- Finally, click on the ‘Go’ button to access the requested information
Madras HC case status Search by Advocate Name at hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Visit https://hcmadras.tn.nic.in/index.html using any web browser of choice
- On the homepage, select the ‘Case Status’ option
- The search by advocate name web page will appear on your screen. Here, you have to fill in the ‘Advocate Name’
- Mention the exact ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears
- Click on the ‘GO’ button to check the case status
How to track Madras High Court case status by Filling Number and FIR number wise at hcmadras.tn.nic.in?
- How to know Madras HC Case Status by Filing Number wise at hcmadras.tn.nic.in?
Just Simply logon into http://hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ website. Then hit Case Status of Madras High Court. After it is going into another website. Choose ‘Filing Number’ option. Then enter valid filing number and Captcha code. Press ‘GO’ button.
- How to know Madras High Court Case Status by FIR Number wise at hcmadras.tn.nic.in?
Follow the above process please visit the http://hcmadras.tn.nic.in/ web portal. Then find the keyword ‘Case Status of Madras High Court’. It is redirected to another portal. Hit on ‘FIR Number’ option. Then choose police status, type FIR number, year and Captcha code. Press ‘GO’ button.
Now that you know about the steps to follow when checking Madras High Court case status online, why don’t you give it a try!